The best way to guarantee allocations of our limited production wines is through membership in the Sanguis Wine Cult. We offer a range of membership levels to suit your needs. If you prefer the option to purchase wine on a first-come first-served basis or just want to stay in touch, subscribing to the Sanguis mailing list is a good alternative.
How it Works
We release a new set of four to six wines twice a year — Spring and Fall.
- Selections are made for you based on the membership size (and any customization we can accommodate).
- You receive your personal copy of the release letter with details about the wines, vintage, and accompanying food and music recommendations about two months before we ship the wines.
- Your credit card is kept securely on file and charged for your allocation a few days after you receive the release letter.
- Shipments typically go out early April and November (as weather permits).
- Members get free shipping, discounts, exclusive invitations to dinners, and offers to purchase library wines.
- You can cancel your membership at any time.
Mailing list subscribers
- Upon release, you’ll receive an email with an order link through which you can purchase wines if available after we have filled all members’ orders.